Old Faithful Reunion Cleanser
Oil Cleansing is the most natural way to cleanse your face.
- A therapeutic cleansing experience. This cleansing oil smells divine and is a true treat to use.
- Natural, unrefined oils work in harmony with your skin
- Balancing, softening & skin healing
Named after the Isle of Reunion which is known as providing the best Geranium essential oil in the world.In aromatherapy, Geranium essential oil is known as the balancer.
Comes with a Greenfibres Two-sided Muslin for extra pampering!
Skin Type: All skin types, but particularly suited to combination/normal & dry
Made in: UK
Contains: 100% Natural
Organic: Yes 97%
Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Camellia oleifera (Tea) seed oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin e), Pelargonium graveolens leaf oil (Geranium Bourbon) leaf oil, Santalum austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedar atlas) oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Salvia sclaria (Clary sage) oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmaroasa) oil, *Linalol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol
*naturally occurring in essential oils
How to use:
Massage 2-3 pumps of cleanser onto dry face with gentle outwardly circular movements - this will lift, dirt, dead skin cells & makeup.
• Leave to soak in for about a minute
• Run a small basin of hot water and immerse flannel
• Gently wring flannel and place over face to steam - allows pores to open and releases oils and debris. - I usually repeat this process 3 times but once is fine!
• Wipe excess oil from face with warm, damp cloth and pat dry.