Lyonsleaf Face Saviour Gift Set
Lyonsleaf Face Saviour Gift Set is all you need to care for your face, without a single artificial chemical, even when it needs a little extra TLC.
IN THE BOX: • 30ml Beauty Balm • 30ml Calendula Cream • White cotton face flannel • Two-ply muslin face cloth • Full instructions and information
Skin Type: All including sensitive.
Made in: UK
Free From: Emulsifiers, Preservatives, colour and fragrance
Natural: 100% Natural
Ingredients: See individual listings.
OIL CLEANSING Hot cloth cleansing (or oil cleansing) is the revolutionary way to cleanse, exfoliate and remove makeup (even waterproof mascara).
DRY SKIN AND WRINKLES Oil cleansing with Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm keeps pores super-clean without stripping the skin’s natural oils, improving skin barrier function for superior hydration. Skin retains moisture and stays plumped all day, often reducing the appearance of wrinkles, especially for sufferers of dry skin.
BLEMISHES AND PREMATURE AGEING Improving skin barrier also keeps bugs out that cause spots, infections, and allergic reactions.
Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm is over 90% sun-stable, tropical plant oils. These oils have evolved a myriad of anti-oxidants which prevent free-radical damage (caused by the sun and pollutants) a major contributor to premature aging.
OILY SKIN Products for oily skin usually attempt to strip excess sebum. This often causes the skin to overcompensate producing more sebum, exacerbating the problem. Try Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to re-balance oily, or combination skin.
COMPLETE FACIAL SKINCARE SYSTEM Use Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm sparingly to hydrate and nourish after cleansing, or as required. If you use the muslins (when cleansing) for extra exfoliation, you have a complete, 100% natural, facial care system in one convenient little pot.
CALM AND REPAIR Use Lyonsleaf non-steroid, gentle Calendula Cream to calm angry skin, blemishes, rashes or any skin in need of TLC (face or body).
How to use:
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and makeup.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, makeup, and dead skin cells.
3. Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturize. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturizer.
4. Use the Calendula cream to calm angry skin, blemishes, rashes or any skin needs some TLC.
• Not suitable for infants under 36 months.
• Not suitable for those with a nut allergy.
• Not suitable for those with a daisy or aster family, (known as Asteraceae or Compositae or a Sesquiterpene Lactone allergy).