Lucky Cloud Soothing Super Body Balm Lavender & Rose Geranium
Expiry April 2019
An intensely hydrating and multi-purpose body balm blended with soothing oat oil to help with dry and itchy skin.
Softening sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil; a light, easily absorbed oil which helps prevent skin drying and vitamin e oil to protect your skin. Shea butter and Cocoa Butter moisturize and protect, while arctic oat botanical extract is added for a concentrated boost for sensitive and dry, itchy skin.
Containing Lavender essential oil for its soothing & calming effects and Rose Geranium essential oil which helps rebalance your sebum and promotes circulation. These two oils combined to create a sweet floral scent.
Skin Type: All, especially dry itchy skin
Organic: See * in ingredients
Made in: Edinburgh Scotland
SWEET ALMOND SEED OIL (PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS), HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, EVENING PRIMROSE OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS), OAT KERNEL OIL (AVENA SATIVA), SHEA BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII), COCOA SEED BUTTER (THEOBROMA CACAO), VITAMIN E OIL (TOCOPHEROL), OAT KERNEL EXTRACT (AVENA SATIVA), LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA), ROSE GERANIUM LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL (PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS)*, ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT (ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS)
D-LIMONENE**, GERANIOL*, LINALOL**, CITRONELLOL**, CITRAL**
**OCCURS NATURALLY IN ESSENTIAL OILS
* Organic ingredients
How to use:
Target dry patches or simply massage into any area for an intense moisture boost. Perfect for dry, itchy and cracked skin.
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post-shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount of mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind-chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow makeup in one sweep. Sweet Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
Soothing Body Balm has been renamed Soothing Super Balm, therefore this may be seen on the packaging.