Bathing Beauty Jones the Bones Bath Salts
Jones The Bones Bath Salts are the sister product to the best selling Jones The Bones, Muscle and Joint Oil.
Formulated by Founder and Osteopath George Jones, these Jones The Bones Bath Salts have been created to help ease the symptoms associated with Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, growing pains and to aid recovery from sporting injuries.
Benefits of bathing in Epsom Salts:
- The skin is the largest organ of the body. Therefore it offers a large surface area for the absorption of essential minerals such as Magnesium.
- Magnesium is essential for the healthy function of nerves, muscles and enzymes.
- Calcium regulation, which is the main conductor of nerve impulses in the body.
- Magnesium ions also help you relax and reduce irritability by lowering the effects of adrenaline. They create a relaxed feeling, improve sleep and concentration.
- Bathing in Epsom salts helps to reduce muscle tension and also aids a more comfortable night’s sleep.
Combined with essential oils of Roman Chamomile, Rosemary, Lavender and Sweet Marjoram these Jones The Bones Bath Salts make a naturally powerful and effective product.
Each bag contains 600g and is presented in a fully biodegradable, stand up zip lock pouch.
Made in: Handmade in North Wales
Accreditations: Certified by the Vegan Society
Free From: Synthetic fragrance, SLS or parabens.
Packaging: The bag itself is fully biodegradable, simply remove and recycle the rivet, rip up the bag and place in your compost bin. Alternatively, you could put your empty Jones the Bones Bath Salts bag by your kettle to hold your used tea bags, giving it an extra purpose.
Magnesium Sulphate ( Epsom Salts) Lavandula Angustifolia ( Lavender Essential Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis ( Rosemary Essential Oil), Origanum Marjoram ( Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil), Anthemis Nobilis ( Roman Chamomile Essential Oil).
How to use:
Simply dissolve 200g into a warm bath and soak for 15mins. After bathing wrap up in warm comfortable clothing and rest.
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY.
Accompany with the best selling Jones The Bones Muscle & Joint Oil to really feel the benefits.