Skin & Tonic London
Skin & Tonic make minimal skincare; sustainable, award-winning and certified organic products that are handcrafted in Hackney, East London, using no more than 7 carefully sourced, nutrient-rich, plant-based ingredients:
Skin & Tonic...
- support, wherever possible, small and local British & French producers/farmers.
- source from Fair Trade women’s co-operatives in Ghana & Sri Lanka.
- are 100% cruelty-free (they love animals way too much).
- strive to be as carbon neutral a company as possible; off setting their carbon footprint by planting trees in the Suffolk countryside.
- use 100% recyclable glass containers for our products and will soon be providing refills to save on packaging.
- donate 10% of profits to www.charitywater.com; providing essential, clean water and sanitation to those in the world who need it the most.
- recruit local people to work in their East London workshop.
Wild Earth Beauty stocks a selection of Skin & Tonic London. A full product list can be found at LoveLula* or Content Beauty